- Fine Print
- BodyFix is here with a great offer for their 8 week Yoga and Pilates courses for your weekly training fix!
- 3 limber options:
- $59 for an 8 Week Yoga Course Starting 5pm Wednesday June 22, 2016
- $59 for an 8 Week Yoga Course Starting 6:45pm Monday June 27, 2016
- $59 for an 8 Week Pilates Course Begining 7pm Wednesday June 22, 2016
- Yoga & Pilates help you focus on posture, flexibility, muscular & postural strength, breathing, relaxation, balance and mindfulness of movement
- The team at Bodyfix prides themselves on their professional skill sets, shared passion and enthusiasm for their clients' health and well-being
- Bodyfix aims to provide a fun, relaxed, family atmosphere where everyone is welcome. They want to create an experience and take pride in ensuring they maintain the highest standards of customer service.
- They encourage fun and enjoyment in all of your workouts with an upbeat atmosphere that is positive and relaxed. The classes are designed to provide variety and body changing, heart pumping, motivating workouts.
- Check out their great testimonials
What We Like
You know I'm pretty flexible, but my best friend changing our lunch time walk from 12:30 to 1pm is a stretch.
No, no, not a stretch of my patience - I dropped my phone and I literally can't reach the ground to pick it up and reply to her message.
Thanks to Bodyfix, I can work on my flexibility and make up for that missed exercise too (sorry Karen!) They're offering three splendidly bendy options for yoga and pilates.
Pilates Fix is a series of controlled exercises that engage the mind and condition the total body. The blend of strength and flexibility training improves posture, reduces stress and creates long, lean muscles. The heavy emphasis on abdominal strengthening is a necessity at every fitness level.
Yoga Fix focusses on slowing down our minds by concentrating on our breath as we move through different postures. A class everyone should incorporate into their week to stretch out tired, over-worked muscles, relax the body and release the stresses of everyday life. Maintaining joint mobility & flexibility are also essential as we age to ensure we can live a full, healthy & pain free life.
Bodyfixs group exercise classes are led by experienced teachers with a wide range of backgrounds and strengths who want you to feel comfortable and have fun while getting fit. The classes are designed to provide a variety of tempos and styles so you can find the fix that fits you best.
Hit Buy Now to get your bend back, thanks to Bodyfix!
The Fine Print
Course starting June 22 expires on 10 August, 2016
Course starting June 27 expires on 15 August, 2016
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your first class to complete your course registration form
Valid for 8 consecutive weeks from the commencement date of your chosen course
Valid for specified classes only
Non-attendance of a class will make that class void - extensions are not available
Valid for the named recipient only and cannot be transferred
No refunds or cash back (except where required by law)
Not for use with other offers